At Mobile Mini, we believe that providing the best service and products starts with hiring the best people and investing in them. After all, it's the people who make it happen! If you have experience as a Pricing Manager, consider yourself to be a self-starter who can work through ambiguity in fast paced environment, you'll want to read on to learn more about this great opportunity!
As our next Pricing Manager you will:
- Interact directly with various levels of field operations and corporate management ensuring an adherence to MMI pricing principles and strategies.
- Scope of responsibilities cover all aspects of rental, sales, trucking, and ancillary revenue streams.
- Maximize return on assets by identifying areas of opportunity for rate and price optimization including analyzing and developing customer segmentation pricing strategies and preparing a "relative market share" study in support of price optimization
- Organize competitive market rate studies, analyze results, and identify action items to maximize revenue opportunity
- Develop and maintain pricing tools and reports to aid the field in rate achievement and work on developing a rate optimization tools with SAP for field use
- Define, monitor and report on pricing KPI's
- Work in coordination with Sales & Marketing on developing sales training techniques for rate optimization (value-based selling)
- Coordinate all rate adjustments, to include semi-annual rate increase campaigns and annual system rate adjustments – preparing and providing field relevant rate data to aid in process. Will also review and upload any rate changes to existing system rates
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly and monthly rate related reports
- Work closely with Fleet Management group in providing key ROI data in support of fleet allocation
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Need to be Successful as our next Pricing Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience in Pricing, Marketing, Economics or related area
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with advanced Excel and sound Access skills
- Analytical proficiency
- Ability to teach, coach, mentor and multi-task
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written