An experienced self-starter who wants to help advance the pricing strategies and tactics for a subscription business that spans both consumers and corporations. You know how to capture and synthesize disparate data streams across the organization and the broader market to influence pricing decisions that will drive growth for the business.
The ideal candidate will be a pricing expert, with proven hands-on experience with a software as a service (SaaS) company, a hunger to drive significant business impact/outcomes, and an orientation toward strategic thinking to drive product/brand growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the pricing strategy in collaboration with key constituents in the company
- Lead research and analysis to inform our pricing model, including both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Collaborate effectively with the executive team, marketing, product management, and sales to drive complex pricing decisions
- Create models to understand the business and financial impact of pricing alternatives.
- Understand customer needs, customer value creation strategies, and sales/marketing tactics to enhance competitive differentiation via pricing and packaging.
- Ensure pricing and packaging policies are implemented effectively across the customer experience.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years of experience with creating pricing strategies and tactics for a software company
- Proven expertise in pricing analysis and strategy
- Communication and presentation skills with proven track record of using insights to influence executives and colleagues
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen working with multiple sources of data to create pricing strategies
- Excellent communicator who can have nuanced, eye-level conversations with marketing and product leadership, data scientists, sales teams, and creative directors
- Strong cross-functional partner
- Experience with computer security markets is preferred
- Experience with competitive intelligence is preferred