$80K — $100K *
As a company, we promote a culture of honesty and integrity, and value the trust it allows us to build with customers and employees alike. Our focus on our people is what sets us apart and keeps our customers coming back to work with us!
If you are seeking to be a part of a family, this is the place for you!
Performance Team, now part of the Maersk global organization under a combined Warehousing & Distribution division, offers third party logistics services to over 500 customers. Encompassing almost 15 million square feet of warehousing capacity throughout the country and a large transportation segment capturing a variety of services, PT has key supply chain hubs in the Los Angeles and New Jersey/New York areas, and other facilities along the Western & Eastern coasts along with multiple locations in the Midwest. Performance Team has delivered significant sales and profitability growth over the last 8 years and will drive the Inland Logistics and Services business for the combined US business units for Maersk.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
• Transportation cost modeling and pricing of new opportunities and initiatives.
• Summarize and communicate key terms of transportation opportunities.
• Closely monitor competitive pricing and understand the impact of pricing decisions.
• Analyze and drive insights from marketing and pricing efforts, driving synergies and defining optimal cargo mix.
• Constantly innovate end-to-end pricing process to drive business efficiently and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Subject Matter Expert on transportation pricing process and analysis.
• Strong communication skills to explain complex pricing topics to stakeholders across multiple teams.
• Develop new customers in coordination with Technical and Area Sales.
• Support warehousing and distribution with pricing, cost modeling, driving initiatives and analyzing market trends.
• 3 plus years’ experience in pricing and finance.
• Finance experience within the warehousing and distribution environment.
• Ability to apply data to solve business problems.
• Confidence to articulate a future vision.
• Ability to handle complexity.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously.
• Drive and self-motivation.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
• Operates independently, demonstrates resilience and comfortable with uncertainty.
• Verbal & written fluency in English.
• Able to work independently, delivers on commitments, work with agility and urgency and handles ambiguity well.
• Understand Profit & Loss Statements.
• Knowledge and understanding of component drivers as it relates to warehousing and distribution.
• Comfortable with legal contract terms and impact to Pricing Model.
Valid through: 9/23/2021