Genesys is seeking talented individuals to build a world class pricing organization solving some of the most strategic initiatives in one of the largest private B2B software companies in the Bay Area. This is an opportunity to price products in the context of some of the hottest trends in the industry such as AI, Cloud, and subscription while maintaining a leadership position for the world’s #1 Customer Experience Platform.
The Pricing Manager will report to the VP of Pricing and will work cross functionally across product management, sales, services, finance, marketing and operations to transform pricing at Genesys.
- Deliver pricing recommendations that follow a logically reasoned, data-driven approach, supported by customer value proposition, appropriate market research and competitive analysis
- Drive pricing proposals through the pricing governance process, from Pricing Committee approval through to implementation
- Define and implement pricing programs to drive customer adoption and expand routes to market
- Define and evaluate key business metrics to track pricing performance and identify opportunities to increase profitability and customer lifetime value
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as Economics, Finance, Statistics or Computer Science or an MBA
- 5-7 years experience working in pricing, consulting, finance, or sales operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work with imperfect information
- Effective communicator able to present recommendations, gain buy-in from senior management and collaborate with various functional departments
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done