Req ID #: 36431
We are currently seeking a Pricing Manager to support our Finance Team.
The Pricing Manager will play a key role for responsibility for helping to lead the vision and implementation of strategic pricing the portfolio. This role will support the definition of a pricing strategy, with an understanding of market trends and work with the business to integrate into the strategy. This individual will play a strong and active role in driving the evaluation and implementation of software tools to help to drive price analytics. In addition to leading the analytics function, this role will serve as a key factor in helping to drive stronger pricing policies, procedures and governance mechanisms to ensure pricing strategies are optimized.
- Help to define and build clear pricing strategy for the multiple product/service lines.
- Set price targets and pricing policies to maximize profitability, utilizing all available information (strategy, market, cost competition, inventory positions/capacities, etc.) to understand and anticipated market changes.
- Support pricing strategies for designated products/services based on understanding of customer value drivers for a given product.
- Stay ahead of current trends on market, customer and competitive intelligence to support product/service pricing strategy definition.
- Support development of strategic pricing policies and refine based on business and sales adherence and best practices.
- Provide product/service specific pricing guidance and measure adherence to guidance.
- Provide strategic price guidance for specific products/services in support of the business full customer responses, including price quotes and RFPs.
- Support management of customer-specific price points based on defined price envelopes.
- Translate pricing strategy to business rules and establish price structures leveraging available technology.
- Identify opportunities to streamline the strategic pricing processes to support consistency in pricing application across channels.
- Coordinate with sales, marketing and operations to effectively coordinate price and policy exception process.
- Develop baseline analytics tools and reports to improve depth of pricing information.
- Measure performance and work closely with business finance teams on insights, trends, key performance indicators.
- Drive consistent key performance indicators for regular reporting across multiple levels of the organization.
- Design pricing reports to measure specific products, track target vs actual pricing and profitability performance and evaluate process efficiency and effectiveness.
The following are minimum requirements for the Pricing Manager position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field. MBA or Finance, Business or Marketing post graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ strategic experience in pricing, commercial/sales, market strategies. Strong finance and business acumen.