Pricing and Marketing Analyst
Exciting company in KOP area is looking to add a talented and passionate analyst to their Business Intelligence team. They are a leader in their industry and known in the business as an amazing place to work that focuses on their employee's well-being and career development. Want to grow in your technical skills and be pushed by those around you? Then this is the place for you!
Client has an impressive Data Science team staffed with accomplished professionals with PhD credentials from some of the nation's top schools. Company has bleeding edge analytics in Revenue Optimization, Digital Marketing Automation, Forecasting and more.
The Sr. Analyst, Insights and Analytics will join the Business Intelligence department and will analyze customer data to drive strategic recommendations for the pricing, marketing, operations, and other teams.
- Develop and execute strategic projects to drive revenue growth. Examples of such projects include impact analysis of new competitive entrants, existing customer rate increase modeling, and designing and testing promotional structures.
- Influence strategic response to changes in the business environment; perform analyses to detect trends, diagnose underlying causes, formulate hypotheses on external and internal drivers, make insight-driven recommendations, and communicate results to senior leadership
- Collaborate with data scientists on developing revenue management solutions that set optimal prices and maximize revenue growth
- Develop financial forecasts for strategic planning by estimating future storage demand, market prices, and customer behavior
- Design processes to implement and support analytics-driven initiatives, and work on cross-functional teams to enable adoption and deployment
- Create, maintain, and improve internal reports on operational trends and pricing and promotion efficacy.
- Actively communicate with District Managers and other operational teammates to gather context and feedback on analytics initiatives; respond to concerns with a high degree of Customer service.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering or other similar field and a strong academic record
- 2-4 years of relevant analytical experience; experience at a strategy or operational consulting firm or in a similar internal industry role a strong plus
- Proficiency in data analysis with ability to manipulate large datasets and to distill them into thoughtful conclusions and actionable recommendations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel, including the extensive use of advanced formulas, and formatting/charting features.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Experience with analytical, statistical, or machine learning libraries for R, Python, etc. a plus.
- Independent thinker with the ability to learn new topics quickly through self-initiated research; ability to think creatively and challenge the status quo.
- Ability to work effectively in both individual and group settings.