- Take ownership of pricing for assigned distribution channels and increase profitability of accounts using optimization modeling and competitive analysis.
- Responsible for $400 mm revenue pricing by managing stock pricing and distribution contracts for large accounts.
- Maintain and upgrade pricing optimization tool capabilities using Linear programming models.
- Develop and maintain a bid database for assigned channels and accounts.
- Gather and maintain competitive activity by product and market to act as a leading indicator to key strategic bids.
- Provide in-depth analytical support to various groups within department.
- Support business with data mining projects.
- BA/BS degree preferred in a highly analytical field, such as Finance, Engineering or Computer Science AND
- A minimum of 5 years business experience.
- Two years experience in pricing is desirable.
- Familiarity with a variety of pricing concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong technical skills and experience required.
- Pricing/marketing models & systems and Excel required.
- SAP, PROS Pricing, MS Access experience desirable.
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to work with a diverse Sales and Marketing group.
- Experience working as part of a cross-functional team is also required.