Pricing Analyst or Pricing Manager
Are you a passionate, data-driven Pricing Analyst or Pricing Manager with the ability to explain and present methodology and results in a simple, concise way? If so, consider applying to work for a cutting-edge biotechnology company in the MetroWest area.
- Creates & recommends annual pricing strategies categorically to improve overall margins.
- Manages strategy and adjusts pricing based on market conditions.
- Creates executable pricing processes and policies.
- Develops and maintains competitive pricing database and partners with multiple departments to establish effective pricing strategies and tactics.
- Regularly tracks and reports on metrics to senior leadership.
- Able to effectively communicate methodology in a clear, understandable way, explaining pricing strategy and any deviation as well as impacts of pricing decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- Four to seven years of experience in pricing, finance, marketing analytics or purchasing as well as setting pricing strategies For B2B companies.
- Experience in managing and pricing large SKus portfolio
- Able to utilize ERP and Microsoft.
- Experience in regression analyst and experimental design
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, highly-regulated environment.