Less than 5 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
VISION: This marketing driven business has multiple commercial brands ranked #1 and #2 in North America. Due to new products and markets, recent acquisitions, and adoption of new ERP technology, global corporation has centralized all USA sales, marketing, customer support, pricing, billing, and collections locally. This role will partner with internal and external customers to support existing accounts and new business development.
OPPORTUNITY: High visibility role with upside potential into Finance, Marketing, Order Management, Sales or Supply Chain. Support a sales and marketing team on the development of competitive pricing quotes for a wide range of products and services. Support new product introductions and marketing programs. Ensure competitive pricing and margin targets are achieved tied to new business development activities each order varies in size, complexity, application, channel, location, timing, and relationship.
- Ensure that pricing guidelines for standard orders is updated and maintained
- Partner with product development and manufacturing on pricing of new products and special orders
- Team with product and brand management to support product launches
- Manage requests for pricing for project quotations with consideration profitability optimization, competition, business development opportunity, and pricing strategy
- Administrate pricing and quotations for large volume customer buying programs
- Respond to unique competitive and/or new business opportunities
REQUIREMENTS: BS required. Seek 3+ years of analytical experience in finance, marketing, cost estimating, pricing, supply chain or sales ideally within B2B manufacturer or distributor.
REWARD: $70,000 to $80,000 plus excellent benefits. Local candidates only.