- To diagnose / revise visual basic code in Excel (CBOM Builder). Overall review of CBOM Builder and process improvements.
- Update / revise Macros as needed.
- Implement enhancements to the CBOM Builder.
- Excel consulting / training as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced Excel skills to include visual basic, macros, formulas, pivot tables.
- Develop pricing proposals for aftermarket, OEM / production contracts, and new business development. Support various types of pricing related activities such as RFI's, fact finds, cert / data sweeps and other cost & pricing data requirements. Ensure compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) Supplement, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and other laws and regulations. Support Contracts and Customer Service in price negotiations with cost analysis of positions etc. Prepare post negotiation summary for presentation to management.
- 1-3 years' Experience in role. This position will lead and support the financialresponsibilities of the Global Manufacturing and Logistical Strategy team (GMLS) for a product division. This will include timely execution and accurate reporting of the GMLS plans.
Required (Minimum Qualifications):
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an Accounting or Finance role
- Due to federal contractobligations, must be a US citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)