Job posting title
ThePricing Analyst will advise the business on pricing, competitive actions relating to discounts, incentives and bundling, and NORAM market andchannel conditions relating to optimumfinancial performance. This individual will participate in HQ market requests insupport of pricing activities for ESET’s business and consumerportfolios, as well aschannelmodels.
The Pricing Analyst will advise the business on pricing, competitive actions relating to discounts, incentives and bundling, and NORAM market and channel conditions relating to optimum financial performance. This individual will participate in HQ market requests in support of pricing activities for ESET’s business and consumer portfolios, as well as channel models.
In this role, the Pricing Analyst is responsible for the following:
- Assess the performance and Report on the impact of various ESET pricing initiatives and recommend changes to improve performance in North America.
- Build metrics, analytics, and insight generators from core reporting for socialization of price competitiveness throughout the organization.
- Collect market & competitive data to improve pricing and marketing strategies.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales teams to create optimal pricing strategies to maximize margin and drive sales volume.
- Design, execute, analyze and interpret pricing experiments to understand price elasticity and its long term impact on the business.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams as it relates to advising on NA market opportunities including US, Canada, and the HQ teams.
- Maintain all ESET price lists.
- Analysis and reporting of monthly end-user discounting volumes and management of Sales discounting within ESET proprietary tools.
- Initiate projects and execute based on business/analysis questions without direct instruction.
- Proactively analyze, interpret and communicate the results of pricing recommendations and experiments to Finance, Marketing and Sales leadership.
- In collaboration with the Product Marketing Manager; Provide justifications and/or alternatives on pricing initiatives to ESET HQ on excluding: competitive pricing scenarios, feature-sets and promotions relating to NA market.
- Management of monthly commission process including: quality control of results, loading of quotas, management of access database tool.
- Liaison with Sales Operations, HR and Financial Analyst to ensure final result prior to submission to Payroll.
Experience: 8+ years of Pricing Analysis, Market Analysis.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced analytical and math skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Access
- Written Communication Skills
- Presentations and Technical Communication skills
- Organized, self-starter
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Feature/Functionality Assessment
JR-00784 Pricing Analyst (Open)