We are looking for a full time Price To Win (PTW) Senior Analyst with significant experience and demonstrated success in winning DoD business. This individual must be capable of working both independently and with teams. Overarching responsibilities of this position include: Competitive Intelligence, PTW, Proposal Pricing Strategy and Proposal Pricing Execution.
This is a senior position reporting to the Vice President of Business Development for Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. and in close coordination with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The position will support all strategic captures and requires regular coordination with business group financial analysts and contract analysts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture Experience
- Review solicitations to identify customer needs, model contract, proposal instructions and evaluation criteria and communicates them to proposal team.
- Must be able to independently assess the customer’s needs and wants
- Requires the ability to analyze customer and competitor data and buying habits from all available sources.
- Using data collecting, leads in the development of the competitor assessments utilized in the Black Hats and strategic reviews.
- Consistently monitors the environment for any changes through award.
- Price To Win
- Analyzing customer buying patterns, industry trends, etc,
- Create a repository for customer and competitor intelligence to create competitor pricing models across multiple captures
- Provide PTW briefings to the capture teams, mid-level and executive level management as the opportunity matures.
- Proposal Pricing Strategy
- Working with the Capture Manager (CM), develop a pricing strategy, including price/cost analyses, price to win, development of proposed labor, and other rates
- Review Government terms and conditions and ensures compliance with RFP provisions, regulation and law (FAR).
- Proposal Pricing
- With the cost proposal team/ develop cost/price proposals which reflect the agreed upon pricing strategy
- Develop cost/price models for moderate to complex level proposals.
- Ensure accuracy in basis of estimate and cost assumptions, perform cost/price and profitability analysis and develops pricing strategy for all proposals.
- Maintain detailed pricing documentation electronic files as a reference for future inquires or audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or the equivalent
- 10 years of financialexperience or equivalent with at least 5 years participating on various capture teams
- Must possess an active DoD SECRET security clearance or higher
- Experience supporting strategic business development, capture teams and proposal teams, including all of the areas identified above
- Demonstrated high win rate with accuracy of predictions
- Ability to think critically and communicate at the executive level
- Experience in the use of analytic tools desired
- Advanced knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce or Zoho, desired
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or the equivalent (Preferred)
- Capture training and certification desired
- Prior military or acquisition experience helpful, specifically Navy