United States of America - Virginia, Arlington - VA
AECOM is seeking an experienced Price-To-Win Manager that can be based out of any office in the United States that AECOM does business. This position is open to telecommute. The Price-To-Win Manager will work as a member of the Federal Ventures team to pursue and capture new business utilizing Price-to-Win analysis.
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water, or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what's possible - the world's longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustainingdisaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, energy, and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
- Named one of Fortune magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" for the sixth consecutive year
- Ranked #1 in Engineering News-Record 's 2020 "Top 200 Environmental Firms"
- Ranked #1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering News-Record 's 2020 "Top 500 Design Firms"
- VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Price Task Orders and Full and Open deals of significant size / complexity
- Analyze solicitations / RFPs to determine requirements
- Lead Pricing Strategy and Pricing Kick-Off Meetings
- Interface with Operations, Business Development, and Federal Business Services to ethically obtain/develop data necessary for developing prices or other components in support of competitive analysis
- Perform competitive analysis through collection and analysis of public documentation (news articles, company financial filings, GAO protests, etc.) and proposal debriefs
- Ensure cost/price proposals are developed in accordance with AECOM's Cost Estimating System Manual and other regulatory policies and procedures
- Coordinate the creation of the Cost/Price Narratives and Excel-based price/cost models for assigned deals with FBS
- Lead pricing teammates in conducting pricing strategy meetings, pricing analysis and competitive pricing activities, to include estimates of competitor bids and "what if" cost models
- Lead pricing teammates in the development of cost/price proposals
- Support involves cost model development, cost narrative writing and assistance with other cost/price volume requirements
- Develop recommendations alternative Price Strategies to achieve the PTW and analyzing potential investment decisions to create competitive advantages necessary to achieve specific Pwin ranges, to include modifying existing corporate structures / organizations
- Lead pricing teammates in conducting internal proposal reviews (Pink/Red Teams, Sign Offs, etc.) as well as any loss analysis
- Perform quality assurance reviews to ensure that cost/price proposal components are accurate and responsive to solicitation requirements.
- Shows initiative and can take on small projects that benefit the team
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Business, Math, Economics, Finance, Policy or related degree
- Eight (8) years or more of related experience
- Due to the nature of work, US Citizenship is required
- Experience in Federal staff augmentation contracting with specific emphasis on pricing and Price-To-Win analysis
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Experience with the preparation of multi-hundred-million-dollar cost and price proposals, including FFP, T&M, and Cost-plus
- Must be able to effectively communicate with senior executives
- Intimate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
- Must have notable organizational skills and the ability to perform detail-oriented work
- Relocation is not available for this position
- Sponsorship is not available for this position.