$250K — $250K+*
1. Responsible for the overall operation of the organization, including patient care, quality of care and financial performance, as well as activities that relate to the future growth of the organization, e.g., strategic planning and marketing.
2. Continually assesses HCMG's governance and operating structure and recommends approaches deemed necessary to effectively organize activities.
3. Represents HCMG with key affiliates in numerous forums including committees, boards, and community activities.
4. Assures that all new initiatives are thoroughly evaluated, analyzed, properly organized and consistent with HCMG's growth policy.
5. Oversee financial management activities, audits, investments, growth initiatives, and the linkage of financial plans with business strategies.
6. Represents HCMG in external contract negotiations.
7. Ensure that all decisions are consistent with the company’s standards of excellence in patient care and service and are efficient and fiscally responsible.
8. Works with the HCMG Governing Board to ensure adequate, on-going and open communication with clinicians, managers, and stakeholders regarding the company’s status.
9. Support and enhance Population Health initiatives including risk stratification, understanding social determinants of health, wellness and preventive care, access to behavioral health, chronic care management, palliative care and team-based care.
10. Monitors HCMG’s continuous performance improvement on clinical, financial, service, access, HEDIS, and managed care standards. Advocates for appropriate interventions to improve performance.to achieve benchmark performance.
11. Makes specific recommendations regarding policy changes, if any, to reduce risk.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. An advanced degree is required, i.e., MBA, MHA, MPH, MD or DO, etc. If MD or DO, will have Board Certification in a medical or surgical specialty and licensed to practice in Florida.
2. A minimum of five to seven years of progressive experience in clinical practice, preferably in a group practice setting, including a background in quality management, performance improvement and/or care redesign.
3. Experience establishing, pursuing and monitoring appropriate process and outcome measures for key population health initiatives; evaluating the processes by which clinical care and patient services are delivered; identifying areas of opportunity, setting standards for outcomes, developing appropriate systems to monitor outcomes and achieve desired results.
4. Knowledge of the content, intent, and application of regulations, policies, standards, operations, and requirements applicable to the HCMG-Florida environment.
5. Knowledge of, and familiarity with, The Joint Commission standards regarding medical staff activities and medical staff bylaws, credentialing process, and organization.
6. Successful track record of providing effective administrative and physician leadership, developing physician engagement and driving clinical quality outcomes.
7. Proven track record of rolling out digital telehealth and helping to ensure it is a core competency of the medical group to help expand access.
8. Familiarity with information systems and regulatory compliance issues.
Valid through: 3/10/2021
$120K — $140K + $8K bonus
10 days ago