Revive Life House Ministries is seeking a President for their Non-profit organization. The President will provide leadership to position the company at the forefront of the industry; develop a strategic plan in collaboration with the CEO and Board of Directors to advance the companies mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization. They will also oversee all of the company operations (Nicholasville Life House; Lexington Life House, Adam Lowe Center) to ensure maintaining company mission and vision statements, quality, service and cost effective management of resources of all departments.
- Responsible for all aspects of compliance for AODE, BHSO – CARF in the above named locations.
- Interface with Directors, UR's and Auditing for improvement in order to ensure the development, implementation and monitoring of program quality assurance standards that are in compliance with regulatory requirements. This will include participation in utilization reviews and incident reviews.
- Identify outcome measures and monitor program performance accordingly.
- Approve company operational procedures, policies and standards.
- Provide total program oversight and supervision to all program operations.
- Provide strategic planning and development for ongoing programs and new programs.
- Assess the residential, vocational and rehabilitative needs of clients within other programs and evaluate program functioning relative to those needs. Make modifications of program functioning as necessary in order to meet assessed needs.
- Ensure special issues and / or populations which should be areas of focus to include the development of programing to facilitate client transitions to the most independent level of residential options available are being addressed programmatically.
- Identify service gaps and plan programs and service initiatives to address these areas presenting proposals to the CEO and various funding sources.
- Recruit, hire and retain management personnel at the vice-president / director level and below.
- Participate in the interview and approve the hiring process for all directors, supervisors and management with input on all other lower level staff hires.
- Assess the training needs of operational programs and staff team and coordinate appropriate training with the HR department in order to meet those needs through internal as well as external resources.
- Evaluate performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in obtaining objectives.
- Develop an organizational structure of reporting between program directors and senior management which ensures that at each level adequate program supervision is being received on a routine basis and there is a complete compliance with regulatory standards and requirements within the respective program.
- Monitor and supervise programmatic budget compliance and revenue/ census management issues ensuring maximum revenue potential and efficient utilization.
- Collaborate with Director of Development and other directors on the submission of grants to fund services consistent with programming needs.
- Participate in annual budgetary planning meetings.
- Facilitates monthly division meetings reporting feedback from administrative services to ensure optimal program operation.
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization.
- Oversee company operations to ensure production efficiency, quality, service and cost effective management of resources.
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for generating resources and or revenues for the company.
- Identify acquisition and merger opportunities and direct implementation activities.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Direct company planning and policy making committee.
- Other duties as assigned.
1. Master of arts or science degree in a behavioral science or MBA with minimal 3-5 years experience as Vice President or Director position in a health care or health related field with an emphasis on recovery.
2. Preferred to have Valid Professional License (LPCC, LCSW, LMFT)
3. Have at least one (5) years of full-time employment experience working directly with adults in a human service setting after completing the educational requirements.
4. Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
5. Valid Kentucky driver's license.
Work requires the willingness to work a flexible schedule and potential travel.
Work conditions are normal for an office environment and may require evening and weekend hours.
Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with all staff, government, press and a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community. Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, management, skill in re-engineering operations and procedures. Experience in formulating policy and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures. Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data. Knowledge of public relations principles and practices and techniques. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to identify and secure new funding/ revenue sources.
1. Must have organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
2. Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
3. Proficiency in all areas of medical billing.
4. Proficiency in all AODE, BHSO, CARF and any other applicable governing / auditing agency's as it applies to Revive Life House.
5. Ability to collaborate with billing department.
6. Communicate effectively in oral and written format.
7. Maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
8. Must have ability to work independently and work in a stressful and busy environment.