Representing a successful early childhood education business with national name recognition.
The business has developed a unique and proprietary curriculum that combines the best of both Montessori, and for additional enrichment of our children we've developed DaVinci Kids, a proprietary curriculum inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy. Our school offers a significant ownership and marketing advantage when compared to either existing Montessori or traditional childcare schools.
73% of children under the age of 5 years currently attend childcare in the U.S. The demand is high; recession proof business; parents must decide "where" they will enroll their child and obtain the best value for their tuition investment. The organization not only fills this need but also aligns with the highest and best educational philosophy
We are looking for:
- Passionate about educating the next generation
- Proven entrepreneurial experience
- Sales and Marketing driven
- Education experience a plus, but not required.
- Places high emphasis on Customer Satisfaction
- Able to effectively manage others
- Team Builder
- Excellent Finance and P & L skills
- Driven to succeed
If this describes you, please contact us today and let us discuss how this could meet your professional and personal objectives.