$160K — $225K + reloc - 13k *
Full time, 12 month position (based on the school year) 100% Administration
Reports to the Research College of Nursing Governing Board
· Establish and communicate clear strategic direction for Research College of Nursing
· Implement Board policies and effectively manages the institution
· Provide oversight of all matters related to the College including student services, operations and budget, academic programs, fiscal and physical resources.
· Lead and support a culture of innovation, intellectual inquiry, and mutual respect.
· Serve as a leader in nursing and higher education.
· Assure that the College’s program and mission are visible, accessible, and marketed according to best practices in nursing and higher education and in accordance with the College’s strategic plan.
· Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of all strategic planning related to the College and its constituent groups.
· Model interprofessional collaboration with all constituents
· Secure appropriate resources to support achievement of faculty outcomes in teaching, scholarship and service.
· Maintain fiscal soundness and assure continued fiscal responsibility through an operational planning process which links budget to planning.
· Submit annual budget to the Governing Board for approval
· Approve all personnel appointments and contracts.
· Designate and appoint members to required Research College committees and serve as an ex-officio member of the Governing Board
· Set agendas for all Board meetings in concert with the Executive Committee.
· In collaboration with the Dean, ensure program and curriculum development consistent with regional and professional accreditation standards of the Higher Learning Commission, the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, the Missouri State Board of Nursing, and other regulatory bodies as appropriate.
· Oversee onsite reviews by accrediting agencies.
· Preside at annual pinning and commencement ceremonies.
Qualifications You Will Need
1. Earned Masters in nursing or related field required, doctorate preferred
2. Experience in baccalaureate and graduate education preferred
3. Demonstrated administrative level experience; prior experience as a nursing dean is preferred.
4. Established reputation as a leader in nursing and higher education
5. Evidence of scholarship
6. Visionary thinker; excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrates integrity and inspires trust
7. Eligibility for RN licensure in the state of Missouri is preferred
Valid through: 1/24/2022