Responsible for establishing and executing the Company's goals and objectives. Responsible for Company profits and losses. Interprets and implements CEO & Group President policies and procedures. Provides leadership, direction and guidance of Company activities. Manages, analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of Recruitment and Sales. Develops and maintains an effective organizational structure. Works closely with Operations and Human Resources. Coordinates major activities through direct reports. Represents the Company to regulatory agencies, distributors, stock analysts, investors, trade and community organizations.
Assumes responsibility for the development and implementation of effective strategic plans, policies, and procedures.
- Executes all Board and CEO approved policies. Leads the organization in accordance with the Company's corporate values, mission and vision.
- Directs and oversees short-term and long-term strategic planning.
- Develops and implements production plans, policies, goals and strategic objectives that support the Company's business plan. Continually evaluates Company objectives and modifies as needed.
- Continually monitors the economic environment and industry trends. Updates policies, plans, and goals so they are commensurate with external conditions.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective financial policies.
- Authorizes capital expenditures.
- Analyzes and oversees the Company's bill rates sand contractual commitments.
- Reviews financial and operating statements. Examines and assesses profitability and identifies potential problem areas.
- Oversees and implements Board approved budgets. Ensures that operating results established in the annual budget are achieved, that expenses are reviewed and controlled, and profits are maximized.
Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of Sales and Recruitment teams.
- Ensures that Sales and Recruitment teams are efficient and aligned with performance metrics and organizational goals.
- Collaborates with the Senior Vice Presidents to ensure the effective coordination of support functions with production activities.
- Conducts regular reviews of marketing and sales activities and implements corrective actions or suggestions as needed.
- Oversees implementation of pricing, packaging and promotions programs. Ensures program integrity.
- Stays informed of the Company's market position and formulates responses to increase sales and market share.
- Oversees production purchasing and implementation of appropriate cost controls and budgeting standards. Assures that the company is operating within the applicable governmental rules and regulations.
Effectively leads the organization to ensure optimal performance. Establishes and maintains effective communication with Company associates and the CEO & Group President.
- Provides leadership to Company associates through our Company Values. Acts as a mentor to direct reports and associates. Creates a positive work environment.
- Oversees the establishment and implementation of optimal organizational structures, policies, and procedures.
- Directs and coordinates activities of direct reports. Provides assistance and support as required.
- Establishes effective reporting and communication mechanisms with associates to ensure appropriate and adequate information flow throughout. Conducts Company and staff meetings on a regular basis.
- Ensures that associates are well trained, effective, and efficient.
- Conducts performance appraisals as required. Provides suggestions for improved performance. Implements corrective actions as needed.
- Keeps the CEO & Group President informed of Company activities and of any significant concerns. Provides recommendations to improve Company performance.
- Completes requiredreports and documents.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and professional business relations with investors, stock analysts, lawyers, trade organizations, and other business contacts.
- Acts as a principal representative of the Company.
- Ensures that information is obtained and conveyed as needed and that problems or inquiries are promptly resolved.
- Ensures that the Company's professional reputation is maintained.
Conducts job duties in accordance with the Corporate Values and Culture
- Others First-Others Before Self
- Wisdom-Do the Wise Thing
- Growth-Keep Getting Better
- Effective strategic plans are formulated and complementary policies, goals, and procedures established which further Company objectives.
- Sales, profit, and investor growth goals are met or exceeded. Expenses are controlled and well managed.
- Company budgets and cost, operating, and quality standards are met. Corporate functions are conducted in accordance with established policies and with applicable legal requirements.
- Company associates are effective, efficient, and well managed. Assistance and direction are provided as needed. Associate Satisfaction Results reflect a positive culture and healthy work environment.
- Professional business relations exist with investors, business contacts, and industry professionals.
- The CEO & Group President is fully aware of Company changes to policies and procedures.
Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance or related field. Master's degree is preferred.
Thorough knowledge of the staffing industry, including production, research and development, sales, and requiredsupport activities. Solid knowledge of business support functions including human resources, information technology, accounting and finance.
Ten years of progressive experience in business management, sales or finance. Ten years of leadership experience. Strong track record in developing credibility and trust with direct reports and associates.
Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions oriented with a strong work ethic and integrity.