President – Commercial Landscape
Are you an incredible leader who can rise to the challenge of creating an industry leader in commercial landscape maintenance and construction? Do you enjoy taking ownership and implementing your strategy and plan by energizing your team to achieve aggressive profitability and growth? As President, you will bring your skills, creativity, expertise, and business acumen to the helm to optimize and grow this high-quality commercial landscape company.
Operations: Your commercial landscape maintenance and construction experience is critical to ensure profitability, and growth.
- Set strategic and tactical plans and then energize people and projects to ensure work is within contract scope, schedule and budget as well as achieving KPI’s, profitability, customer satisfaction and high quality.
- Proficient knowledge of landscape maintenance and construction and ability to train for excellence and best practices.
- Regular visits to jobsites to meet with customers, optimize jobs and provide quick resolution to problems.
- Continually improve in accord with key performance metrics company offerings, operations, crews, schedules, equipment, and projects to maximize revenue and profitability while ensuring overall quality, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Prompt investigation and resolution of all complaints and emergencies.
Business Development: Develop profitable new business in commercial landscape maintenance and construction while retaining existing customers.
- Ensure accurate estimates, successful client presentations and profitable contracts.
- Improve and maintain relationships with key accounts for landscape maintenance and construction.
- Research, analyze and stay ahead of the market, customers, industry and competitors with early identification and recommended plans of action for customer needs, trends, new service/product offerings, and challenges.
Leadership Hire, train, retain and mentor to form high performing, high morale, result-oriented teams with ownership mentality focused on high quality commercial landscapes maintenance, commercial landscape construction, safety, productivity, profitability, growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Mentor each person to maximize their contribution, be a member of a high-performance team, be a thought leader and continuously improve projects and the work environment.
- Communicate and collaborate with senior management and other departments.
Financial: Manage all financial aspects including P&L, budgets, reports, schedules, material, labor, administration, purchasing, equipment, tracking performance and implementing corrective action to increase revenue, growth, and profitability.
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful experience as a President or senior executive for commercial landscape maintenance and construction or related experience, with proven results and best practices for optimizing every aspect of profitability, efficiency, revenue, growth, business development, customer retention, personnel, along with technical and practical knowledge.
- A four-year degree in Landscape or related field preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding established business KPI’s and goals, creating and executing plans, creating a thriving ownership mentality culture, making continuous improvements, strong financial and business acumen.
- A proven track record of managing commercial landscape maintenance and construction within contract scope, schedule, and budget, safely, profitably and to the satisfaction of the client.