Our client, a small professional services firm located close to Uptown Charlotte is hiring a President to compliment the owner of the firm. The President acts as the public face of the company and provides strong leadership by establishing short and long-term goals specific to marketing, brand development, business development, client relations, finance, operations, strategy and human resources with direct oversight to grow and scale the firm.
Must have an entrepreneurial mindset with strong business acumen and ability to understand and communicate business marketplace and value proposition.
- Development and execution of the firm’s strategic goals and objectives
- Create timelines and develop resources needed to achieve operational goals
- Develop and implement robust budgets, systems, and processes that take the organization to its next phase of growth
- Maintain and grow existing business relationships
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Build the vision that enables the firm to attract, develop, coach, and retain high-performing team members
- HR functions including, but not limited to, hiring, onboarding, performance evaluations, disciplinary, policies, benefits, risk mitigation
- Assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; and monitor and evaluate results
- Assess, develop and maintain organizational controls, policies and procedures to ensure effective governance and consistency throughout the firm
- Oversee all legal issues, handling either internally or coordinating and managing outside counsel
- Oversee the firm’s information technology needs including, but not limited to, creating a more robust technology infrastructure and ensuring strong systems are in place to allow for growth
Qualifications and Skills
- 8-10 + years of experience working with finance, operations, strategy and people development, ideally leading a corporate line of business or a small business.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Outstanding consultative and relationship building skills
- Knowledge in the development, management and execution of sales, lead generation, pipeline management, account planning, and sales strategy
- Strong business acumen with an ability to understand and communicate business, marketplace and value proposition
- Experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker
- Excellent project management skills
- Unwavering attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Process and data analytics driven