Our search firm is looking for an impressive President / Business Unit Manager who can drive growth & excellence across two acquired businesses in the bio-analytical clinical space. Both businesses are pioneers in genetic testing; high complexity molecular, biochemical, cytogenetic, etc.
· President - P&L of $25M+ (
· Turnaround role - drive growth, vision, cultural change (businesses have rich histories - 30+ years)
· Own all strategic & tactical execution of day to day operations, short term & long term growth
· Operate multiple high-complexity laboratories offering diagnostic testing (general & rare diseases)
· Responsible for operational and strategic leadership, P&L and balance sheet management, R&D/innovation, business development
· Exceed business expansion and profitability goals. Drive organic growth and further acquisition opportunities. Work with Group Leadership and leaders across the division
· Establish long-range goals, strategies and business objectives
· Improve operations efficiencies, streamline processes, roll out best in class service model
· Hire, motivate, develop and retain a team of high caliber, and develop a succession planning.
· Full job upon request & introduction
· Bachelor’s Degree Required; Advanced Degree (MBA, MS, PhD) strongly preferred
· 5+ years of progressive leadership experience; ideally running operations for a business with oversight of sales & marketing, commercial, services, clinical, etc. Industry knowledge can vary but ideally would be seeking clinical services experience.
· P&L experience required
· Multi-site experience a plus
· Experience growing sales & creating business strategies
· M&A experience a plus
· Strong financial acumen
· Entrepreneurial mindset – self starter
· Strong personnel leadership
· Ability to travel up to 25% as needed
Valid through: 11/16/2021
$120K — $170K + $25K bonus *
6 days ago