President - 3PL
8 - 10 years experience • Moving & Storage
President of a solution based, third party logistics (3PL) provider for Retail, Hospitality, Commercial Food equipment and Healthcare, as well as other industry verticals. Our focus is in providing our clients with flexible warehousing, transportation and project management/installation services nationwide.
Lead and direct the Logistics team: 5 direct reports, 20 total, to increase the logistics revenue.
This individual must plan for the future direction and identify potential future opportunities to help diversify and grow the business verticals.
- Lead the development and implementation of the overall strategy & action plans.
- Hire, train, direct, develop and motivate the team.
- Champion the company culture.
- Create/ Develop and implement customer facing technology.
- Provide customer support, and maintain customer relations for major customers
- Identify and create new logistics revenue streams.
- Set and manage the budget to meet plan objectives.
- Vision Strategy to Grow
- Strategic Planning
- Diversify Verticals
- Strong P&L Experience
- Establish KPI’s
- Financial Ratios
- Superior Sales Leadership
- Broad Knowledge of Logistics / Verticals
- Several Verticals – Not Just Van Line
- Superior Communication, Presentation & Analytical Skills
- Advanced Knowledge of Logistics Technology & Processes
- Drive Operational Excellence & Best Practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics
- 10 years Logistics experience including a minimum of 5 years supervising and developing people.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint