The Presentation Designer will have a strong eye for design and is responsible for the designing, producing and updating presentations for use of all internal and external presentations. This person is responsible for working with the marketing team, and visual media team to ensure that all branded presentations exemplify creative excellence.
This person will be responsible for upholding brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well thought out presentations. The Presentation Designer will partner with senior designers, and a team of marketers in development of presentations that will be used across a broad range of outputs which may include but not limited to, on-screen, iPad, and print. This person must have the ability to communicate information and data effectively with the use of animation, builds, as well as creation of easy to understand charts, graphs and diagrams. This person will primarily be responsible for updating existing presentations to meet new brand standards.
- Must be able to show a portfolio that shows a strong understanding and application of fundamental design principals. Ability to show high-end presentation design skills is a plus.
- Expertise with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator (Experience with Flash & After Effects is a plus)
- Ability to apply appropriate layout, typographic, color and imagery design to all presentations.
- Possess a practical understanding of image manipulation and re-touching principles.
- Ability to interpret and apply written and verbal direction to design assignments.
- Minimum of two-years of experience in presentation design or graphic design