Farley, Law & Assoc. (recruiting on behalf of our client)
Our client is world class cybersecurity company and a recognized industry leader by various analysts like Gartner, Forester, IDC, etc. Are you looking to work for a company that is at the forefront of application and network security; who is experiencing high growth and who is rated top ten to work for by Glassdoor? Are you looking to be a trusted security advisor to some of the world’s largest organizations?
As a part of the technical sales team, you will work with the Enterprise Regional Sales Manager, channel partners, integrators and end-users to drive sales and customer satisfaction. Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Identify opportunities, understand business problems, and translate them into technical solutions
• Provide solution design and configurations best practices to customers. Articulate the advantage of our solutions against the competition.
• Work independently and in concert with a team to coordinate and execute hands-on PoCs, solution demonstrations, and trade shows.
• Participate in the development and support of content (presentations, WP’s, use cases…) for customers and partners
• Stay updated on network security trends, especially in the area of perimeter security and DDoS mitigation, application, and cloud security.
• Stay up to date on technologies trends, in the field of application architecture, micro services, cloud application delivery, next generation virtualization, and virtual runtime technologies.
• Be the voice of the customer and own the process of helping to enhance our solutions based on the customer’s needs.
• Deliver technical overviews and informal sales training tools to: channel partners, VARs, integrators, and end-users.
• Travel can be expected to be significant at times and may vary by sales territory/region.
Preferred Additional Skills:
Competitive compensation package including: salary, commissions with accelerators, company stock, benefits
Valid through: 6/11/2021
$250K — $300K + no cap, company stock (rsu's) and benefits
26 days ago
$150K — $300K + stocks and benefits
26 days ago
$150K — $180K + $30K bonus