$100K — $150K *
The Solution Support Expert is responsible for both the availability and the optimization of the demo environment used by the presales team when delivering sales demos and proof of concepts (POC). In this fast paced role, you would be responsible to project manage and assume a lead configuration role in customized proof of concept exercises.
In this role you will partner closely with a variety of presales/service partners to deliver against complex proof of concept exercises. A component of this role is customer/prospect facing engagements that help to validate complex configuration outcomes. You impact sales success by ensuring presales can timely deliver a highly customized demonstration environment that proves UKG's ability to meet the use case requirements. The Solution Support Expert has deep knowledge of UKG products and is familiar with UKG selling/implementation process and strategy. The Solution Expert will also be working closely with product management to build client requirements into the UKG solution.
Key Responsibilities & Job Activities
• Ongoing management of proof of concept presales demonstration environment. Troubleshoot, document and work to resolve any outstanding issues
• Collaborate with presales team members in setting up their demo environments for customer/prospect specific requirements
• Configure software applications and utilize technical interfacing tools
• Follow practices and procedures in analyzing a variety of business situations
• Ongoing support and collaboration/development of demo automation tools that will streamline readiness
• Provide technical guidance and direction to ensure proper, timely completion of work
• Remain current on industry and technical skills in the areas of configuration management, machine learning and AI, Canadian Healthcare
• Participate in customer/prospect facing meetings to explain complex configurations, industry specific features and processes
• Maintain strong cross department connections (engineering, presales technical, partners, release readiness, presales consultants, etc.)
• Document client requirements, these requirements are used to contribute to the Product Management process and development of UKG solutions
• Be the liaison for Canada and communicating to product management about market requirements
The right person for this position will ideally have domain knowledge in one or all the following areas: Time and labour/advanced scheduling and Canadian Healthcare. This role will require the Solution Support Expert to assist presales resources with the use of the presales demonstration system for specific detailed use cases. They will need to troubleshoot and resolve issues while providing excellent customer service.
• 5 years consulting / customer implementation experience in a in Workforce Management (Retail environment and multi-national knowledge a plus)
• Experience working with legacy Kronos products (Workforce Central and/or Dimensions), specifically Timekeeper, Accruals, Advanced Scheduler
• Understanding of Machine Learning and AI technology and concepts
• Understanding of Canadian Healthcare
• Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail are critical.
• Comfortable presenting to large and diverse audiences, including C Level executives
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities and competing deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain complex concepts.
• Excellent problem solving, issue identification and technical documentation skills.
• Able to be self-sufficient/motivated but also able to work as part of a team.
• Advanced skills for crafting compelling presentations (i.e. MS PPT, Adobe Photoshop etc.)
• Flexibility to travel as needed up to 25%
Valid through: 5/18/2021
$100K — $150K
3 days ago
$70K — $90K + $20K bonus