Vlocity develops software to help communications, media & energy providers, insurance carriers and government agencies digitally engage customers through their channels and devices of choice. We serve dozens of the world's Fortune 5000 companies including Sky Italia, Telecom Italia, TELUS, 3, Telecom Argentina, Cellcom, New York Life, Farmers Insurance, Harvard Pilgrim, and Anthem. Our solutions run on our customers' web sites, in their contact centers and on the mobile devices of their service and sales professionals – providing a compelling, modern, omnichannel experience. Despite the complexity and sophistication of the enterprise business processes we enable, we believe the user experience should be as simple and compelling as a consumer application.
Vlocity, Inc. is recruiting Sales Consultants to help sell our Vertical Industry Applications.
Our Sales Consultants will become deep product experts with Vlocity's Vertical Cloud Apps, and work with our account executives to develop sales strategies and solutions that address customers' areas of need in new and existing accounts. This role will support primarily Fortune 1000 clients and will require effective and dynamic software demonstration and communication skills.
You are experienced and comfortable working with deals at all stages of the sales cycle. You will be responsible for providing pre-sales/SC leadership to our most influential customers and prospects. You will be responsible for articulating the Vlocity vision and configuring and presenting software demonstrations that are both functionally compelling and business process relevant.
Prior experience working with Salesforce.com and or Siebel Industry Applications is a preferred, along with a deep industry expertise in our target verticals: Communications and Media, Insurance and Public Sector.
- Understand customer needs and develop high-quality presentations, proposals and software demonstrations that speak to these needs
- Work with the sales team to build, manage and maintain customer relationships
- Work closely with the Sales Director and Director of Solution Consulting to prioritize opportunities
- Be responsible for the 'technical win' by providing functionally complete and relevant demonstrations of Vlocity Vertical Cloud Apps
- Provide customer feedback to the product management and engineering teams to capture new customer requirements and enhancements
- Lead and collaborate with interdisciplinary project teams
- Provide recommendations for overcoming technical sales objections
- Bias to making those around you successful and are comfortable working as a team player and mentor
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture
- You'll have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
- 10+ years of Public Sector industry software sales or sales consulting
- Proven success as a sales consultant at other software companies
- Industry domain experience in Public Sector is required
- Experience in small, agile sales teams and must enjoy the 'small company challenge
- Experience configuring and demonstrating the Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud Apps, or a similar leading CRM application is preferred
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative sales and development environment
- Technical proficiency with salesforce (service cloud and force.com including APEX, VisualForce)
- Good understanding of modern systems architecture including on-premise and cloud based systems
- Good understanding of modern web and mobile front-end systems including the tools, processes and technologies behind a company's digital strategy
- Expert knowledge of the complete sales lifecycle with extensive experience responding to sales RFIs/RFPs and configuring software demos at very high levels of quality
- Capability to translate business requirements into compelling software demonstrations
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills. High degree of confidence in presenting software demos and leading technical pre-sales discussions
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field, or equivalent experience