Zycus is hiring for Pre-Sales / Solution Consultant.
Preferred experience in Procurement, P2P_ Procure to Pay, Source to Pay_S2P, financial software product demo/sales.
Zycus is looking for a World Class software Pre-Sales / Solution Consultant to help with the sale of their award winning software in the Eastern USA. Zycus provides procurement and strategic sourcing SaaS ( software as a service ) solutions to over 200 Global 1000 clients and a growing US marketplace. They are recognized as a LEADER in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017) and have the attention of potential customers who appreciate a full suite of solutions for the procurement and strategic sourcing space.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 850+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Amsterdam, Australia, Netherlands, Dubai and Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner’s 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave™: eProcurement, Q2 2017
Purpose: In this role your work will involve assisting the sales and procurement specialists with the needed analytics during demo discovery and guiding him/her towards a solution fit during this discovery. This includes crafting a solution, creating pilots and demos, and presentations. Attractive base salary with commissions and strong benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist sales team with any technical or product needs during the sales process.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate architect integration.
- Provide Platform Demonstrations, IT Workshops and various trainings.
- Manage and respond to the sales support requests and indirectly contribute to the top-line growth for the organization through Product demonstrations, documentation and proposal and collateral support.
- Work closely with sales team in proposal development by establishing the requirements, managing the workflow, and delivering the results to the sales team/client on time to agreed-upon quality standards.
- Plan and execute key events like client training workshops.
- Generate responses to clients including informal responses, pointers to publications, collateral or other references or take more specific forms like responses to proposals including: Request for Proposal (RFPs), Request for Information (RFI) and specific Statement of Work (SOW) or Work Orders.
- Demonstrate ability to understand & articulate client environment & manage and drive domain and solution related discussions and support sales and accounts teams in responding to general client queries about solutions and capabilities.
- 5+ years of software solution selling presales; preferably cloud based solutions ( ideally source to pay, procure to pay, procurement, sourcing, spend, contract management related solutions).
- Knowledge of procurement processes and environment desired and helpful to excelling at this job.
- Located near within a 1 hour commute from Pittsburg- Michigan- Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Wayne, Rhode Island, CT, Boston, New York City, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Indiana, West Virginia of Eastern part of the USA.
- Dynamic positive personality, very strong presentation skills, and ideally past experience with procurement, spend, sourcing related industry experience.
- Willingness to travel 50%.
- Must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident or EAD Card Holder.
- Zycus offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
- Zycus believes in an open culture learning environment, where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver par excellence.