8 - 10 years
Posted 53 days ago
ROLE EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Ability to work closely with the account team to understand customer strategy & requirements and help define the account plan, solution portfolio and architecture strategy
• Bridge the gap between the business strategy and technology enablers and drive value based solutions and architecture strategy
• Must have Customer facing experience with a consultative mindset
• Incorporate ‘design thinking’ approaches where appropriate
• Act as a trusted architect/advisor to executives (internal to SAP and to our customers)
• L1 knowledge across a broad set of SAP solutions encompassing Core, LoB/cloud and Platform groups
• Ability to stay current on the SAP roadmap, architecture strategy, customer successes, and value proposition across SAP’s solution portfolio
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Master equivalent (MS/MBA): preferred
• Good broad knowledge of SAP solutions across the portfolio
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture concepts
• In-depth understanding of SAP corporate strategy, solution portfolio and broad architecture plans
Deep technology expertise including both the SAP technology stack and the incorporation within a major Hyperscaler reference architecture
Architectural expertise across the four domains of Enterprise Architecture (leveraging TOGAF) including Technical Architecture, Application Architecture, Business Architecture and Data Architecture.
Multi-Cloud and Multi-Cloud integration expertise
Expertise in the SAP portfolio and the ability to assist the sales team with developing a Target State Architecture and the corresponding Bill of Materials.
Developing Target State Architecture and Roadmaps which are both Industry based and infused with SAP Innovation based solutions including RPA, ML, Predicative Analytics and IoT.
Proficient at the development of presentation of customer facing Architecture diagram deliverables
• Leadership skills in driving VAT engagements to define the target state architecture and roadmap
• Enterprise Mindset to help craft the end state architecture and roadmap to getting there
• Strong presentation and communication skills, combined with an entrepreneurial, creative, and innovative mindset
• Self-starter motivated to learn & problem solve through complex challenges
• Executive communication of the defined Roadmap and Architecture in context of Value and Business outcomes
• Ability to conduct Executive visioning sessions that create a common view of the "art of the possible"
• Innovation in incorporating new thinking, skills, and approaches to engaging & delivering customer events.
• Minimum 8-10 years in relevant strategic consulting/presales roles
• Minimum 3 years supporting and leading complex customer engagements
• Experience in working and presenting to ‘C’ level executives in both IT and Business.