Supply Chain Planning and Optimization Software and Services Professionals Only Please!
Great opportunity for someone to move from industry or consulting into the sales side of the supply chain software business.
We are looking for a Presales Consultant to join our team of highly motivated and successful professionals. We are a a leader in the Supply Chain Planning and Optimization space that is growing quickly and profitable.
Location Options: Washington, DC; New York City; Philadelphia, PA; or Chicago, IL
Total On Target Compensation will range between $120,000 and $190,000.
- Works with the Sales Team while engaging with prospects and clients.
- Coordinates with various company resources and departments to secure and present appropriate proposal information to prospective and existing clients
- Communicates customer requirements to New Product Development Teams
- Serves as the liaison between the client and implementation team to facilitate successful project implementations
- Communicates issues and concerns about client and coordinates the transition meeting with the implementation team
- Provides value to the Sales Executives and Solutions/Presales Manager during a sales cycle
- Works with Marketing to develop collateral product support materials and promote company events and trade shows
- Prepares extensively prior to a sales engagement with internal company business areas i.e., Sales Management, Services Reps, CRM ensuring maximum efficiency once the sales engagement begins
- Works in partnership with Sales Executives to present additional solutions to current clients to solve their business needs
- Becomes directly involved with potential customers via proposal requests or actively prospecting for new business opportunities
- In collaboration with Sales Manager or Sales Executives, presents product functionality and benefits to prospective clients
- Customizes presentations to address prospective client's business needs
- Demonstrates how the proposed methodology can add substantial value in replacing the client's current business environment
- Articulates and demonstrates the value proposition of company solutions and multiple product sets to the prospective client
- Establishes relationship with the primary decision maker to facilitate future business development
- Works closely with the customer in discovery sessions and ongoing follow-up discussions to ensure clear and concise communication is taking place
- Considers the margin impact in preparing request for proposal
- Escalates issues that may have negative financial impact
- Work from home with 50% travel
- Experience with ERP and Supply Chain Planning Solutions is a must
- Experience with companies such as JDA, Oracle, SAP, Logility, Demand Solutions or Llamasoft is a strong plus!
Our client provides software and expertise to help companies design and improve their supply chain operations. They enable companies to model, optimize and simulate their supply chain operations, leading to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, and risk mitigation.
Our client has been in business for over 15 years and has over 300 employees around the world. They have helped hundreds of global organizations in over 30 countries leverage their unique blend of technology and deep domain expertise to drive competitive advantage and savings across their supply chain operations.