Our client is an emerging leader with unique digital customer engagement and experience solutions.
They are urgently looking for a high-performing Pre-Sales Consultant reporting to our VP Sales to help them meet ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You will be responsible for laying the groundwork for the sales team to be successful, analyze the market, run focus groups and craft pitches and material for Sales Consultants to use in the field.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of embracing opportunities from leads, able to become an expert in a core set of products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions and value to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force to achieve annual sales quota.
· Previous experienceworking within a technical/commercial pre-sales position.
· Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience.
· An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
· Proven salesexperience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
· Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· 7+ years’ experienceselling Software solutions to large enterprises – preferably in the financial services industry.
· Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
Minimum BS/BA or equivalent degree, preferably in business, finance accounting or computer science
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
· Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical and subject matter expert.
· Putting together business cases, presentations and ROI for the sales teams to support their proposals.
· Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
· Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
· Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
· Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
· Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
· Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
· producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
· Manage consultative sales cycles
· Ensure the proposed sales and solutions capitalize on strengths and can be implemented successfully