Premium Seat Sales / VIP - Manager
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues Venues provide several genres of live music, from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
House of Blues opened its doors on Thanksgiving Day in 1992, serving its first meal to the local shelters. Since opening, House of Blues has been committed to giving back to the community through the International House of Blues Foundation.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
- A leadership position grounded in a firm commitment to providing a superior entertainment experience to our guests. As the Premium Seating Sales Manager, you are counted on to generate revenue by acquiring new customers while retaining the existing ones, someone who is open to new and exciting sales practices. You are a sales person committed to enhancing the guest experience and committed to empowering your team to do the same.
- Sell Premium Seating to new customers and responsible for renewing contracts for existing customers. Budget requirements are set for the Manager, monthly.
- Develops and executes Business Plan for the VIP Premium Seating Program including: pricing, advertising/marketing, expense outline, etc.
- Develop and maintain client relationships in keeping with standards of the VIP Experience.
- Overall management and quality control of VIP Club operation in conjunction with General Management.
- Act as venue liaison with local Convention and Visitor’s Bureau, Chambers of Commerce, Meeting Planners Associations, and like type organizations.
- Develop and manage operating expense budget and adhere to budget parameters.
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required.
- Responsible for facilitating on-site premium seat program operations and client entertainment at most concerts/events.
- Assist in negotiation with internal and external vendors pertaining to the Premium Seating Program under the direction of the General Manager.
- Oversee the management of ticket distribution to VIPs.
- Responsible for collection of accounts receivable for VIP Program.
- Secure promotional and advertising materials for department including: brochures, website information page, e-cards, etc.
- Directly oversees the sales coordinator and is responsible for their growth and development inside of the Premium Seating VIP program.
In addition to the performance of essential job functions, the Sales Manager will be evaluated on the following qualities
- Punctuality and Attendance
- Attitude and Teamwork
- Job Skills / Productivity
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Adherence to Company Policies
- Working Relationships
- College degree and 3+ years experience in an sales role
- Strong commitment to customer service
- High level of attention to detail
- Independent working style and desire to own and drive business performance improvements
- Ability to clearly communicate and work effectively with all levels and functions of HOBE organization
- Prior experience in Hospitality & or Entertainment Industry