Auto req ID: 5499BR
Category: Commercial Operations
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
- The purpose of the North America Premier Helpdesk is to deliver high quality support to our High Value customers in the Region. The Helpdesk Supervisor’s purpose is to manage the daily operations of the Premier Helpdesk and to facilitate the delivery of exceptional service to our customers
Main AccountabilitiesCoordinate resources in the Helpdesk to ensure coverage and appropriate handling of all sources of Incidents including; Phone Queues, Email Inboxes, AskIT, Galileo Queues, and Web Submit.
- Take Ownership of communication, co-ordination and escalation of outage/high impact events; including liaising with the 24 x 7 GSO and TSD teams offshore and local Airlines/Suppliers
- Provide guidance and product knowledge to the Helpdesk Team to assist them
- In conjunction with the Global Helpdesk Manager ensure that the Helpdesk is meeting all KPIs such as Service Level, Resolution Rate, Handle Times and other KPIs as they are set
- Ensure the Helpdesk is using the appropriate systems and following Global Escalation procedures to escalate High Quality incidents to Level 2 teams and Suppliers.
- Administrative duties such as rosters, managing staff leave, training
- Manage performance reviews.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Training, Education
Previous experience managing a team or staff
- Minimum 5 years Travel Industry experience. Previous Fares & Ticketing experience is a must
- Strong Travelport Product knowledge and familiarity with industry terminology and practices
- Capacity and desire to develop strong Fares and Pricing skills
- Advanced Apollo or Worldspan host skills essential, previous experience using/supporting Galileo Desktop, Smartpoint, Viewpoint, Rapid Reprice, TR&M , SCC and APF preferred
- The language required for this position is English, additionally French or Spanish language skills would be desirable