Do you have a passion for Cloud Services? Do you love to solve problems and help improve the quality of Microsoft's products? Are you customer obsessed and have a growth mindset? If so, this is a great opportunity for you. Microsoft Services is looking for a Premier Field Engineer (PFE). In this role you will be working with customers and partners building, deploying, operating and optimizing large complex enterprise environments. You will also be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption and support of enterprise Microsoft deployments.
As a PFE you will be a key technical resource for the customer, primarily focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing tailored guidance. Troubleshooting skills are essential as this role will include working with Microsoft Premier Support to expedite incident resolution. The role can include a mixture of short and long-term customer engagements.
* Participate in proactive account management, spot performance issues, analyze problems, develop solutions to meet customer needs and represent them
* Create deliverables to address common Microsoft Unified Support customer needs & support mobile-first, cloud-first strategy, share intellectual property with others
* Maintain, expand accreditations and certifications; assist in developing best practices for key technologies & products to support technical team readiness
* Consistently apply “lessons learned”, model personal accountability & teamwork
* Contribute & participate with meetings to articulate Microsoft Unified Support offerings to all customers; share knowledge thru communities, adapt for customers
* 3+ years’ experience in systems development, network operations, software support, IT consulting
* Ability to work independently cross collaboration working in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers' requirements can change regularly
* Demonstrated aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, impact while problem solving and building Customer & Partner relationships
* Possess a passion for continuous learning, strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and good judgement
* Ability to apply product & technology knowledge to improve Microsoft products and the customer experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems. Will consider related field (or equivalent) experience
Travel: Travel is an integral part of this position. You should be willing to travel as is demanded by the needs of our customers and our business. This position may require travel to customer sites up to 25%-50% of the time. Overnight travel may also be required.