TPx Communications is a leading business-to-business broadband Integrated Communications Provider (ICP) providing traditional telecommunications, data and Internet Service Provider (ISP) services and solutions in California and Nevada. TPx serves the local and long distance voice, data, and multimedia needs of its small and medium-sized business customers.
Works under the supervision of the GM and Manager of Premier Accounts, Sales and Support
DESIGNATION OF TIERED LEVELS FOR PREMIER CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGERS:
The designation of Tiered Levels (PCAM I, PCAM II, PCAM III, PCAM IV) is solely for commission payouts and can change based on the PCAMs annual performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build a working relationship with all Premier Accounts assigned as their base
• Ensure that we have appropriate relationships with key decisions makers and influencers
• Manage all sales opportunities into that base. This would include, but not limited to, all up sell opportunities; introduction of all TPx services not currently being used; review of customers current application resulting in the recommendation of any improvements
• Manage renewals of their base
• Identify and manage all support issues for their accounts through the Premier Support Reps
• Manage the overall revenue of their base, including the minimization of controllable churn
• Identify High Risk Customers and request assistance at appropriate levels within TPx
• Responsible for Annual Customer Reviews, Quarterly Face-to-Face Meetings with all customers in base, Monthly customer touches
• Responsible to decrease churn, credits, order cancellations year-over-year
• Conduct face-to-face meetings with all decision makers within customer base
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in Telecom Carrier Sales/Support of Larger Revenue Customers
• Proven Sales and Customer Retention Results
• Valid Driver’s License along with Proof of Insurance.
• No DUIs within the past 3 years
• No more than there (3) points on driving record
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Above average knowledge of voice and data services
• Strong people skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Good Computer skills
• Ability to interact at all customer management levels
• Must be proficient and fluent in the English language
• Must have the ability to regularly communicate in a manner that is respectful, professional and collaborative
50% Traveling to customer sites throughout California, Nevada, and Texas
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Personal computer, including word-processing, database and spreadsheet programs; calculator, telephone, copy and fax machine.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
Formal application, rating of education and experience; oral interviews and reference check; job related tests may be required.