Savannah River Remediation, an LLC of AECOM, is seeking a Predictive Maintenance Technical Specialist to be based in our Aiken, SC location.
Provides technical analysis for equipment reliability in support of the facility’s missions and maintenance program goals. Utilizes predictive maintenance (PdM) technologies (i.e., vibration, infrared, ultrasound, etc.) to analyze data. Provides engineering, maintenance, and operations organizations sound technical information resulting in key operational decisions.
- Analyzes and reports on Predictive Maintenance (PdM) technology data utilized in the assigned facilities and compares to established standards.
- Creates/generates reports pertaining to ongoing preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, and modification activities related to the assigned facility’s maintenance program, as well as current status of all equipment assigned.
- Acts as PdM subject matter expert for general equipment issues and provides technical recommendations and reports to engineering, operations, maintenance, and work control organizations to resolve issues. Refers more complex issues to manager or higher level specialist.
- Evaluates, tests, and procures new equipment and instruments ready for review by manager.
- Interfaces and negotiates with vendors to resolve technical and service issues on equipment for new procurements, as well as currently installed equipment.
- Reviews technical components of operations and maintenance programs and ensures compliance with the site’s policies and procedures. Refers changes as needed to manager.
- May assist in developing plans and path forward actions to address emergent needs as a result of failed equipment.
- May recommend preventive maintenance strategies to maintain or upgrade existing facility systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Relocation benefits are available for this position
- Candidates with current Savannah River Remediation LLC experience will be given first consideration.
Internal SRR Candidates:
- Experience as an Operations or Maintenance FLM OR;
- Experience as a principal work planner or equivalent operations or maintenance function OR;
- Engineer with 4+ years experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (engineering or science) and 4+ years practical work experience in predictive maintenance or related areas OR;
- Bachelor’s degree in a non-technical discipline and 5+ years practical work experience in predictive maintenance or related areas OR;
- Associates degree in a technical or mechanical area and 6+ years practical work experience in predictive maintenance or related areas OR;
- High School diploma/GED and 8+ years practical work experience in predictive maintenance or related areas
Due to the nature of the work, candidatemust be US Citizen
- ISO Category II Certified Vibration Analyst
- Current Savannah River Remediation, LLC experience is highly preferred.