We are seeking a motivated electricalconstruction professional to join our Preconstruction team as a full time Preconstruction Manager in our General Building group. A Preconstruction Manager will be the leader of a cross functional team created to support a project from the inception of a pursuit, through the sales process, support and coordinate the design and engineering sequence on to the planning stages to include 3D/BIM coordination, detailing, scheduling, Excellerate manufacturing and provide support during the construction phase. The Preconstruction Manager will also support commissioning and turn over functions at the completion of a project. The Preconstruction Manager will work cooperatively and collaboratively with the operations side project manager. The Preconstruction Manager will be the key point of contact for all clients, both internal and external during the preconstruction/ planning phases of a project. The Preconstruction manager will transition control of the project to the project manager during the construction project.
A successful candidate should possess any of the following or a combination thereof
- 10 years of electricalcontracting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in ElectricalEngineering, architectural engineering, construction management with 10 years of experience
And knowledge and experience with:
- International Building Code
- National Electrical Code
- International Energy Code
- Fire Alarm Code
- Life Safety Code
KEY RESPONSIBILITES RANGE:
- Coordinates design activities with consultants, subcontractor partners and clients.
- Works with Group Manager of Preconstruction developing best-in-class preconstruction services to internal and external clients.
- Keeps project leadership informed as to all open or unresolved design issues and tracks design and cost changes during the development of a project design.
- Participates in meetings and presentations to present the benefits of Faith Technologies Preconstruction Services.
- Utilizes Faith Technologies Project Status Report (PSR), Task Item Analysis (TIA), Roles & Responsibilities Tracker, Preconstruction Cost reports to monitor project progress and engineering, design and CAD project budgets.
- Oversees the Development of designs, cost estimates, value engineering solutions
- Is the single point of contact for the Project Manager for all preconstruction activities.
- Provides guidance to project managers during design phase to ensure that construction activities comply with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.