Preconstruction Manager - Commercial Construction
Location: Charlotte, NC
Salary: $70-90k (depending on experience) PLUS $500/month vehicle allowance
My client is a Commercial General Contractor in Western North Carolina. The company is an established builder throughout the western region of the state. They are experiencing growth in new and existing markets and would like to add a top talent to take on new projects. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a well-established, industry leading Construction Company that offers great growth potential and a rewarding career. This is more than just an Estimator role, in this role you’ll be have a key support position in the company, that you will be responsible for and take ownership of leading the preparation of complete estimates/ proposals in addition to identifying opportunities for risk.
- Minimum of3years estimatingexperiencein Commercial Construction
- More experience may qualify you for a Director of Preconstruction
- Construction Management, Engineering or Business related degreepreferred
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management Principles & Construction Guidelines
- Preconstruction- quantity take-offs, prepare timely estimates, including the preparation of bid documents and the development of clear, detailed written proposals and correspondence
- Ability to estimate negotiated and conceptually
- Successful experience bidding projects $500K - $15M each
- Superior computer skills – Microsoft Project and Excel experience will be required
- High level of professionalism and ability maintain relationships with owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- A self-starter mentality and excellent communication skills
- Longevity with previous employers is vital
Please upload your MS Word resume and I will contact you to discuss your background in further detail.