Preclinical Account Manager - RT
National City,California, United States, 92180
The incumbent identifies, negotiates and manages strategic relationships with biomedical, academic and pharmaceutical partners. Overall responsibility for ensuring revenue and management objectives are met and exceeded for assigned territory (which may include designated National Accounts). Develops and maintains strong customer relationships, providing consultative solutions and requiredsupport. Demonstrates an expertise in the utilization of the mouse as a platform of basic biomedical and drug discovery research and in the solutions provided by the Laboratory to solve research problems. Provides territory management that includes planning, implementation of plans, and reporting of results. Measures of success include revenue performance versus established sales targets and accepted projects (won opportunities – new and renewed).
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
Maintain current business while identifying and developing new business opportunities in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors to achieve mouse and service revenues to support the non-profit mission by enabling research and contributing to surplus. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Candidates must reside in the greater San Diego or Los Angeles area to meet the needs of our Biopharma clientele. Minimum of 3 years Preclinical sales experience required, preferably in the Services/CRO sector. Ideal candidate will have a base understanding of the drug development process at Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies.
valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
BS/Mastersdegree in Life or Animal Sciences , PhD desirable
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. Do you live in the San Diego (preferred) or Los Angeles area?
2. Have you successfully sold products/services in the Biopharma/CRO industry?
3. Minimum of 3 years Preclinical sales experiencerequired, preferably in the Services/CRO sector
4. Do you have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record?
5. Do you have a BS/Mastersdegree in Life or Animal Sciences , PhD desirable?
6. Do you have 2 -7 years of direct biomedical or animal science sales experience including documented, successful field management experience?
7. Salary Expectation? (Salary Range: $95k - 105k)
8. Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
9. Complete Current Address?