Primary Job Function
- Impact market share in the imaging and physiology space via education and case support in targeted accounts (6-8 accounts)
- Improve the evaluationexperience for customers resulting in additional capital placements
- Accelerate the adoption of Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) at targeted accounts
- Increased adoption of the broader coronary portfolio: Drug Eluting Stent (DES), Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) and Core
Core Job Responsibilities
- ·Actively engage in clinical, procedural and technical discussions, linking data outcomes to key messaging. Comprehend and clearly articulate AV and competitive products, benefits and relationship to clinical performance.
- Serve as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of Precision PCI, troubleshooting and in-service education for company products
- Identify and validate customer needs and influence purchasing behavior.
- Educate customers on the merits and proper clinical use of company products by informing customers of the latest product, therapy and technology developments in the industry.
- Collaboratively execute marketing strategies/goals and leverage full product portfolio.
- Deliver short term results while implementing long term strategies that underwrite future business opportunities.
- Understand competitive environment to achieve sales goals effectively
- Effectively and appropriately utilize resources to achieve both short and long term sales goals.
- Attend clinical procedures in the labs of targeted hospitals to ensure customer and patient success with Abbott Vascular Products.
Position Accountability / Scope
- Interacting with key stakeholders and opinion leaders throughout target accounts
- Work closely with Area VP, Regional Sales Directors and Therapy Managers to consistently achieve sales plan in targeted accounts
- Place financials from 6-8 accounts
Minimum Education relevant technical certification or AA degree
BS degree strongly preferred
Minimum Experience/Training Required
10+ years of clinical experience in the cardiac cath lab or related experience.
Demonstrated competency in clinical acumen and ability to sell multiple products to end users.
Comprehensive knowledge of disease states, competitive landscape and anatomy.