Imagine new horizons...
The Pre-Sales Technical Consultant will work closely with our 3DEXCITE sales team to demonstrate the value of the 3DEXCITE Marketing Solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. You will be required to plan, define, construct, test, and support 3DEXCITE Marketing Solutions for team members, prospects and clients.
What will your role be?
A Pre-Sales Technical Consultant is a subject matter expert of 3DEXCITE Marketing Solutions visualization software, customer support, and Managed Services. This person will support thesales team and customers alike, in their pursuit of the extraordinary innovation through visualization technology. Their contribution and commitment to pre-sales projects and daily supportoperations is key to individual and team success.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
The challanges ahead
- Demonstrate for clients, new ideas such as new process or a task that increases creativity or improves efficiency by using 3DEXCITE digital tools for Marketing Assets.
- Effectively learn, demonstrate, and support 3DEXCITE Marketing Solutions for internal and external customers.
- Create presentations and innovative concepts for both internal and customer facing presentations.
- Focus on the 3DEXCITE Marketing Solutions core capabilities and brand identity while delivering clear and impactful messaging through effective storytelling.
- Store and manage this presentation content to increase the efficiency of future responses for similar presales requests.
- Help to define and apply the Pre-Sales process to the ongoing strategic pursuit of new business and account expansion.
- Work side by side with the 3DEXCITE Marketing team to identify strategically valuable tradeshows and events to attend, and identify specific strategic content for use at the events.
- Stay on top of the trends in technology, business, industry, and design through research and share that information with the rest of the team and other departments
- Lead or assist in presales activities, allocating hardware and software for sales presentations
- Work closely with 3DEXCITE IT to secure and maintain hardware and software within the3DEXCITE Facilities; including demo rooms, and support for remote/imbedded teams.
- Establish, conduct meetings/presentations, for internal and external clients on 3DEXCITE SW products
- Establish and maintain relationships with Munich Germany colleagues. This may include scheduling monthly meetings.
- Monitor and keep up with new and upcoming trends within the industry
- Ability to document processes, tools and procedures including but not limited to: support, beta testing, bug- tracking, and enhancement requests
- Maintain, administer, and support 3DEXCITE Solution installations.
- Works with minimal supervision; proactively escalates issues when unable to resolve on own
- Other duties as required
Your key success factors
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- Three years industry experience specifically as an application engineer
- Client facing experience and presentation skills 2D/3D visualization skills at a high level ofaccuracy and precision is required
- Experience working with DELTAGEN or other 3DEXCITE software products is preferred
Travel domestic or international up to 25% of work hours may be required
- This role may require work performed outside normal business hours to include nights and weekends along; examples may include travel and marketing events
- Business-To-Business Experience Essential
- At least 7 years automotive industry knowledge or related field.
Experience in multiple industries preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop client relationships.
- Excellent active listening skills
- Excellent communication and customer service focused
- Ability to anticipate and handle difficult customer situations.
- Proficiency using office applications/software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & using the Internet)
- Proven ability to take on leadership initiatives and be a change agent.