We are the leading innovator in internal data center security focused on delivering more accurate and effective ways to stop advanced threats through real-time breach detection and response. Developed by the top cybersecurity experts in their field, our solutions are changing the way organizations are fighting cyber-attacks in their data centers.
We are looking for Pre-Sales professionals who have a true passion for cybersecurity, virtualization and data center solutions, who take charge and make an impact solving customer needs. Specifically, we seek a Pre-Sales Engineer to service accounts as part of our growing Systems Engineering team. The Pre-Sales Engineer is a highly technical professional possessing in-depth knowledge of the cybersecurity industry as well as specialized knowledge of cybersecurity solutions, Linux and Windows file systems, IP networking and Data Center environments including virtualization and IaaS.
Activities include but are not limited to presentations/white boarding, solution demonstrations, account management, assisting customers with evaluations and benchmarks, timely follow-up to customer inquiries, and building system configurations. The ultimate goals of the Pre-Sales Engineer are to position the correct solution based on customer requirements and getting the technical win. Post-sales support is typically handled through our corporate support organization however the Pre-Sales Engineer may be called upon to assist with problem resolution as necessary. Pre-Sales Engineers may also be called on to assist with trade and marketing shows.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Five years minimum experiencesupporting the sale of enterprise cybersecurity, networking and data center solutions to large enterprise accounts and data centers
- Systems Engineering support for Account Managers
- Ability to demonstrate solutions to customers/potential customers as part of a sales campaign
- Ability to support and manage a customer proof-of-concept promoting key feature functionally and/or performance which differentiates us from other industry solutions
- Ability to translate technical features into tangible customer business benefits
- Preparation and delivery of technical product and architecture presentation at a CxO level
- Develop technical solutions for customer business issues including and identifying new technologies or technologies outside of our products and solutions
- Contribute to meeting revenue targets by providing pertinent, timely and on-going customer technical information flow
- Contribute significant portions and/or lead responses to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs
- Contribute to building 'Best Practices' among peers in sales and systems engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Travel within the geography and available means of transportation is required with travel outside of the geography occurring occasionally
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other technical degree and/or equivalent experience
- Fundamental virtualization technologies, Linux OS and switch/route experience a must.
- Ethernet, TCP/IP, general networking knowledge
- Understanding of the architecture, design and implementation of multi-tiered cybersecurity solution
- Knowledge of current and emerging cybersecurity and data center architectures