Information Builders helps organizations transform data into business value. Our software solutions for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity empower people to make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, and drive growth. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched in the industry. That’s why thousands of leading organizations rely on Information Builders to be their trusted partner. Information Builders is headquartered in New York City, with offices around the world, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry.
In addition to our industry-leading software solutions and outstanding customer service, our people are the heart and soul of our success. Passionate, dedicated, and driven, Information Builders employees are some of the most talented and creative professionals in the industry.
Job Title: Pre-Sales Systems Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: One of the following Central Area locations: St. Louis or Chicago
Information Builders is looking for an individual with a strong software pre-sales engineering background with a significant product knowledge in Business Intelligence and Analytics. Information Builders has a culture of teamwork and demands exceptional collaboration across its pre-sales engineering and product teams. Information Builders interest is making sure our customers can apply intelligence, integration, and integrity solutions to dramatically improve the performance of their entire organization. Customer success is everything at Information Builders.
As a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer at Information Builders, you will be responsible for working with customers and prospects to gather their business needs and translate them into a technical solution using Information Builders’ Business Intelligence and Integration products. We are seeking competency in working with data, analytical tools and delivering solutions based presentations.
• Work with prospect/customer data to design dynamic product demonstrations
• Apply your business acumen to specialize in one or more Industries
• Looking for expertise and knowledge in the Manufacturing or Finance area
• Become a Subject Matter Expert in Information Builders Business Intelligence toolset
• Drive all technical aspects of Proof of Concepts from data review and gathering business requirements to designing and presenting the solution
• Work –Bring to the organization, prospects, and customers
• Collaborate – Join forces with a high energy selling team
• Passionate – We look for individuals who have a competitive spirit and who can support the initiatives within the team
• Energy and Creativity – Information Builders has a culture that embraces creativity
• BS in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education/experience.
• 5+ years’ experience full-stack coding experience on a large, scalable, applications.
• Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
• Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
• Ability to organize information and have attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain self-motivation and to work independently and in team environments.
• Experience in enterprise cloud architecture design and implementation. Specific experience with AWS is a plus
Travel: Central only, up to 50%
We are looking for driven and dynamic professionals like you to grow with us and shape our future.