Why You'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything, from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
You will be a customer-focused technical sales professional who provides high level technical support and guidance to customers. Build and improve your vertical and architectural expertise and build multi-functional support for proposed solutions. You will collaborate with the Account Manager to recommend and develop customer solution offerings. You will provide an architectural perspective across the Cisco product portfolio and can use your technical specialization for specific opportunities. Act in an increasingly consultative fashion and looked to as a guide, or trusted technical adviser, in your field by the account team and customers. You engage customers face-to-face or via collaborative tools and technology such as WebEx, Telepresence, etc.
• Participate in the creation of a technical account plan and actively generate leads through customer meetings, seminars, and education.
• Define solution options and articulate the benefits of a Cisco solutions.
• Develop proof of concept, including presentation and documentation of test results and Develop and lead development of presentation materials.
Who You'll Work With
This role allows flexibility, customer engagement, groundbreaking technology and career mobility. Teaming with an account manager, you will jointly engage with the customer, finding ways to pursue your customer's concerns and challenges and will make customers more agile, improve your career and bring groundbreaking technology into the light.
Who You Are
You will have presentation Skills, Workshop Facilitation, White boarding Skills, etc. Leadership (vision) and delegation (execution). Have the ability to establish trust and credibility. Accessibility and responsiveness - organization and time management. Building Winning Capability within Cisco.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
• 5+ years related experience in a dynamic high technology environment with BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
• Strong skill set in two or more of the following areas of specialization: Enterprise Networking (Route/Switch), Collaboration/Datacenter/Security/Virtualization/Wireless, DevOps
• Understanding and conversant about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skill and the unique ability to understand complex technical and selling situations with strong critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work independently and participate on a highly dynamic team.
- Job Id1228645