Our client owns and operates one of the largest independent Software Defined Platform's (SD-WANs) in the world, delivering hybrid networking, managed security and cloud communication solutions to enterprises around the globe.
The UC Product Specialist should be sales oriented and is responsible for Engineering Solutions Support of Cloud communication solutions in the western region. This is a small quota carrying, technical sales role supporting up to 12 Global Account Managers and their channel partners throughout the region. The UC Product Specialist is responsible for pre-sales technical support of our client's portfolio of Unified Communications Services.
- Serve as the primary technical sales resource in the region and point of contact for sales team on all cloud communication opportunities.
- Participate in technical discovery related to our cloud communications and contact center solutions.
- Design and quote voice, collaboration and contact center solutions.
- Aid in product selection
- Submit technical information from each client to service ordering teams
- Participate with implementation team when necessary to ensure appropriate integration and turn up
- Assist in training agents and channel partners on our voice and contact center solutions.
- Provide sales management with feedback and reporting regarding sales activities as well as progress with GAMs and Agents.
- Up to 50% travel required to meet with prospects and attend partner events.
- Comfortable leading conversations at both the technical level and in the board room
Strong understanding of:
- UCaaS industry and leading platforms
- Enterprise customer base in central US
- Contact center applications and leading platforms
- IP routing and switching
- Broadsoft and ACME Packet environments
- Technical Voice Design (CCNA VoIP a plus)