Analysis will include but will not be limited to:
- Analyzing client’s data files in order to design custom solutions that give Newgistics a competitive edge.
- Interfacing with Sales Executives, Operations, Transportation and Finance to analyze the financial variables impacting the custom solutions within the Newgistics’ network.
- Interfacing with the entire Newgistics Operations team to take into account the impacts that solutions have on Fulfillment, Transportation, Postal and Operations.
- Responsible for establishing Newgistics’ credibility during the sales process.
- Responsible for developing Newgistics’ fulfillment, delivery and returns management solutions for our prospects and clients.
- Responsible for mastering and utilizing the Newgistics’ Value Based Sales Process and leading the discovery and co-development phases of the process.
- Responsible for knowledge leadership in small parcel delivery and returns, fulfillment, and retail industry disciplines and knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Responsible for Partnering with Fulfillment, Transportation and Operations to keep up to date with Network Design changes.
- Responsible for developing individual credibility as the leading thinker on small parcel delivery, returns and fulfillment.
- Engage in the technical solution development for new clients to ensure design is operationally effective and supportable with a high level of quality. Technical knowledge of systems supporting labeling, manifesting, tracking and billing requirements.
- Develop TransportationNetwork solutions designed to ensure that cycle time performance lines up with expectations for potential clients.
- Work closely with Transportation and Operations to improve the efficiency of the Network and present new ideas that support potential client future needs.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Y or N? (Describe) N
- 5+ years of fulfillment and/or parcel industry experience.
- Extensive knowledge of logistics industry. Strong preference for distribution, and transportation operations experience.
- Experience with Postal/zone skipping industry a plus.
- Bachelor’s degreeTransportation / Logistics or related field; Master’s degreepreferred.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills including statistical concepts (six sigma).
- Very strong understanding of database structures. Comfortable handling large amount of data.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products specifically Excel and Access and basic knowledge of VBA.
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to present findings, make recommendation and drive change through others.