LOCATION: North America
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time, Remote Employee
Rsam is a rapidly growing software company that provides a highly configurable integrated suite of award-winning solutions that help companies optimize the ability to effectively manage their enterprise risk, cyber-security, compliance, and vendor management activities.
We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated, passionate individuals to guide prospective and existing customers through requirements analysis, product presentations, and vision creation. Solution Consultants are a critical and integral part of the sales organization that work alongside regional Account Executives, supportmarketing activities, and have the opportunity to influence product development. The role reports to the Director, Solution Consulting. Key expectations of the role include:
- Participate in salesconference calls and prospect visits
- Consult with prospects and provide product demonstrations in person and via WebEx
- Ensure successful product evaluations
- Plan, manage, and execute product and technical aspects of engagements
- Responsible for technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the sales cycle
- Supportsales operations including requirement reviews, RFP responses, and POCs.
- Maintain expertise in Rsam Solution Suite and related GRC domains
- Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing teams
- Participate in webinars, user groups, trade shows, and other industry events
- Work independently and as a key member of a sales team.
- Work with integrity, maintain a strong work ethic, and professionally represent Rsam
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Bachelor's degree necessary / advanced degree a plus
- Minimum 2 years of software pre-sales and/or consulting experience
- Proven ability to effectively communicate at all levels within an organization
- Professional presence with exceptional presentation skills; in-person and virtual
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that requires a self-motivated team player
- Advanced Degree
- Relevant Certifications (e.g. – CISSP, CISM, GRCP, CISA, GSEC)
- Hands on experience with GRC Applications (Rsam, Archer, MetricStream, LockPath, BWise, etc.)
- GRC/Cybersecurity Consulting/Solution Architecting experience
- GRC/Cybersecurity Domain Expertise/Practitioner experience
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting experience
Benefits: Rsam offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off and 401k.