Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are growing rapidly. We've received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work, "36th fastest growing company in the US" on the INC 500 List, Fast Company's "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America's Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
Design and deliver the best product solutions for our strategic partners by working cross-functionally across all of Kabbage.
What you'll be doing:
- Working in tandem with your BD colleagues, you will design new solutions and customize our existing products for our strategic partners.
- Bring together a multi-disciplinary team including, marketing, engineering, UX and BD to deliver the solution for new partners.
- Lead discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover partners business, functional, and technological requirements.
- Work with the Account Management team to continue to improve upon the solution by building upon the in-market learnings.
What we're looking for in you:
- Structured thinking: Ability to hone in on the key issues of a problem/project and cleanly structure a path to a solution.
- Curiosity: Desire to understand not just what to do but why we are doing it; natural inquisitiveness and willingness to challenge the status quo. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Persistence: Follows through on items without being managed. Resourceful, has grit, possesses "can do" attitude.
- Empathy: Recognizes and respects the priorities of different individuals/teams so that when trade-offs are necessary, they are well informed and well-communicated.
- Calm under pressure: Ability to navigate and lead the team through high-priority last minute requests and other high stress situations; works well under high-pressure timelines.
- Communication: Ability to communicate clearly across multiple channels of communication (verbal, email, PowerPoint).
What you should have:
- 2-3 years of consulting experience at a major consulting firm or 3-5+ years of dedicated pre-sales experience in high growth companies.
- You have exceptional problem solving skills.
- You enjoy working with a broad group to build a great solution.
- You have a bias toward action; you try things, and sometimes you fail. You ask forgiveness, not permission.
- Curve balls don't scare you; you can quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- You can find direction in ambiguity, honing in on the most important things that need to get done.
- You can write a clear and concise PowerPoint page.
- You can operate autonomously in a fast-paced, loosely structured environment.
- You ask why. You explore. You're not afraid to blurt out your crazy idea.