ViON Corporation is looking for a dynamic Pre-Sales Solutions Architect to support our customers. The Architect will be responsible for identifying and matching technology solutions with the customer’s technical challenges, needs, and objectives. The position has a high impact, very prominent role with responsibilities for maintaining a technical liaison with existing clients and providing domain subject matter expertise to establish credibility for ViON's capabilities and value proposition. Responsibilities:
- Ability to motivate, train and conduct presentations customers and partners to increase ViON revenues within targeted accounts
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization
- Understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals
- Assist with proposal writing and/or presentation of proposals.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, and write technical information, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and otherlocations within the area.
Location: ViON HQ, Herndon, VA – 20% travel Minimum Qualifications:
- At least 10 years of experience in the IT industry, Hitachi, EMC, NetApp, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HCI solutions preferred.
- At least 5 years of prior Sales Engineering or Reseller experience in Data Center Infrastructure with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Ability to maintain a technical liaison with existing clients and provide domain subject matter expertise to establish credibility.
- Certifications in one or more of the following areas:
- SAN and NAS Storage networks
- Data Center Servers (including convergedinfrastructure)
- Virtualization technologies
- Public cloud providers
- Values Learning, education and collaboration around IT Infrastructure
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills as well as experience with technical writing.
- Be able to travel up to 20% of the time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Must be a US citizen, chosen individual may need to complete a background investigation to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information at the Top Secret Level.
- Experience working with the US Federal Government customer base.
- Experience working with multiple infrastructure vendor providers.