The Pre-Sales Team
The Pre-Sales Team at Qlik is a key interface to our customers and prospects working in tandem with all other Qlik departments, including Business Development, Sales, Consulting and Support. In this role, you will leverage these relationships in order to support overall sales efforts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand our presence in the territory's existing customer base.
How you will spend your time as our next Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
As our Pre- Sales Solutions Architect you will:
- Perform product presentations, demonstrations, and POCs (Proof of Concept) to demonstrate the capabilities and benefits of the Qlik Platform
- Position the Qlik value proposition and architecture to both IT and business audience.
- Partner effectively with sales in account development and playing an active business and technical role in the sales process for all customer engagements and deals for the respective market segment.
- Establish technical credibility and build relationships with key stakeholders in accounts
To be considered for the role you will need to have:
- A strong BI background with proven ability to develop and deliver reports/dashboards.
- Hands on experience with ETL, relational databases and data modeling
- Strong SQL and Data connectivity skills
- Experience with Web technologies would be advantageous
- Understanding of the Cloud, SaaS and Big Data markets would be advantageous
- Qlik product experience would also be advantageous but is not required.
- Data analytics and dashboarding experience
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- 4+ years of experience as a solutions architect
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, multi-national accounts at senior IT and business levels
- Experience with QlikView, Qlik Sense, PowerBI, or Tableau would be advantageous