Pre-Sales Solutions Architect - Google Cloud Solutions
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry?s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Founded in 2008, Maven Wave has experienced rapid growth. We combine the experience and knowledge of a management consulting firm with the innovation and technology expertise of a cloud services firm, providing a truly unique work environment. Employees have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and make a significant impact on the business outcomes of our clients and our company.
As a Maven Wave Google Cloud Business Development Lead, you will be a leader in our West Coast Google Cloud Sales efforts. Leveraging your consulting and cloud transformation expertise will help prospects and customers resolve pain-points and drive tremendous business and technology transformation. Maven Wave takes great pride in solving complex, transformative customer challenges, lead by solution-oriented sales leaders. As a member of Maven Wave?s Google Cloud team, you will lead the charge in showcasing the value of Google's portfolio to companies of all types, industries, and sizes!
- Engage with C-level executives, VP?s, Directors et al with a focus on transforming client?s business via the Google Cloud
- Work side-by-side with Google in identifying, driving, closing and serving our client base
- Create a strategic territory plan to generate and develop business opportunities
- Drive business growth, forecast accurately and over-achieve business goals
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Develop and provide custom proposals based on Maven Wave service offerings and Google Cloud solutions in order to solve customer?s business and technical challenges
- Extensive sales/business development experience
- Proven success in direct sales at both a start-up and large technology company with an overall strong understanding of the technology market,
- Consultative background in analyzing and solving customer problems
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Manage contract negotiations along with the core sales organization
- Consulting industry experienceworking with solutions including but not limited to cloud, mobility, and analytics
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience; technical degree (e.g. engineering) is preferred